the crimson and the blue.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

lost again

typed a pretty long post yesterday, which blogger failed to publish, and i wasn't bothered to do again.

anyhows, hooked up to a new job again. starting on 15th, and it is possible to do both jobs, if i can go wriggle wriggle a bit. don't know if i should. the second job pays better, but less hours so it means i'll actually get less money. but still, i want to have that experience... so that i can learn more about the different industries and all before i come out into the real world to do real work.

what is the second job? waitering, at indochine, clarke quay. ppl must think i am mad to go job-hopping so much. this is my 5th job since i finished A's. but i do wanna try out more fields, instead of just doing one job and being happy with the money and feeling secure. thank God for His graciousness in always providing jobs for me. :)

but all these instability is taking its toll on me. i really don't know where i am headed, and if i am living life correctly right now. i've gone through so many changes in the past couple of months, going to totally new environments so many times. friends i make aren't the lasting sort - i rarely do keep in touch with those whom i crapped/worked with. and even those precious ones who mentor me, or guide me and teach me lessons in life, have gone on the directions they set out to be and i, depart on my own. old friends too, are quite out of touch due to me not being to join them all the time because of my work commitments.

a's results will be out soon, and it induces crushing fear on me. i don't know what it'll be, and where it'll bring me. just got to pray hard that God will have His way and i'll be both strong and humble about whatever comes.

and i have drifted quite far from church. serving less and less, and quite distant from the people too. i guess i have let my priorities for church slip a bit. but i am still chasing for intimacy with God himself, though that is sliding too. but i find assurance in the fact that the prodigal's son is not just a story in the bible, but also hard and true in real life. God's mercy, grace and love are not just pages in a book - it is the story of our life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home