the crimson and the blue.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

i hate pianos.

so, iTunes decided to play this stupid song with a piano intro. some corrine may song.


I try to smile my tears away,
I try to keep my cool.
Oh but one more door gets in my way
I feel like such a fool
Trampled and bitter,
My heart just wants to bleed and stop believing in me.

and i knew it'd turn out to be a bad day. such a bloody emo song. it's the way a piano key strikes, the way its notes can penetrate into your heart, and the way they always arrange the notes such that the minors are subtle, yet intense. i hate how vulnerable i always feel when someone plays the piano and i feel it pounding straight into my heart.

and it is a very lousy day because i am too lazy to go down to town to collect my schedule. i'm too lazy to go tell them not to schedule me beyond v-day because i want to go look for another job. i'm too lazy to ask anyone out and believe he/she would be free, or would want to go out with me. i'm too lazy to go get my bible or pray or spend some time with God. it's a lousy day because i am lazy.

to watch someone you're crazy over being crazy over someone else? absolutely crazy.

anyways, been thinking about getting a new phone. currently shortlisted one. pretty nice! but it is basically useless. no camera, no mp3, no radio. but i do quite like the idea of a phone being just a phone. the camera function of my phone's practically unused since the first few months i got it.

lookie.. the nokia 6060, or the useless bimbo!
















only gripe that it is pretty thick, at 24mm. but it is necessary to go without camera since i am getting into ns next year.

















i also want an mp3 player, a new guitar, the route 66, more cds, books a new job, and a girlfriend. if you have any of the above to offer, please do contact me. more than one article is definitely welcomed, especially girlfriend(s). however, for the girlfriend(s) role, only suitable candidates may apply, i.e. you MUST be female.

i also want to play in more worship sessions. grrrrrrrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home