the crimson and the blue.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

sacked.

so i went back to work today, and found out that i did get sacked because of not wanting to work weekends. well, what can i say. its not me to work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. i have a life beyond earning smelly money. shan't say much about the company.. hope the new temps can survive there, and don't get sacked for reasons as silly as this.

heres a thanks to the ppl like sa'ada, who is nice but always caught in the middle between us and jacq, victoria, whom i just learnt is my senior, lydia, who thinks my name really is nicholas, qingyou, whom i just realized is from my school(!) and always helps with my workload, and samantha, who is sadly still stuck there.


and a grand new job tomorrow! one week, but it's cool. top secret job though. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home