the crimson and the blue.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

perfect.

to come home at the end of the day, and have these words thrown in my face is hurtful, to say the least.

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't stand another fight
And nothing's alright

to find out that this is how much you believe in me, and this is your opinion of my character and morality, is a fact i'd choose to ignore. all these times, i've been trying to prove you wrong, to prove my worth, to let you be able to speak of me in pride. and in the end, this is still what you believe me to be. it hurts even more, that you are important to me, and your opinion really matters.

perhaps my confidence issues stem from you. or perhaps i should believe you and see myself as the root of all problems, because i am just a useless kid who never grew up, never learnt to do anything, never been independent, and never will achieve anything. who is selfish and immature, who has no moral standing on anything.

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's hard just to talk to you
But you don't understand

it is no wonder we don't talk, or every conversation we try to have turns out to be a quarrel. i hate the way you think so lowly of me, and i don't want to turn out to this person you believe me to be.

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry I can't be perfect


thanks a lot, mum. i'm sorry and i love you anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home