the crimson and the blue.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

as if it would help.

ok, i've got nothing to blog about.

wondering which crybaby should i get.. the mister or the classic or 535. and if i should get the sd-1 as well. but don't want to spend so much money already lah. i think i've spent near to 1k this month.. :(

thinking of when to go collect my 200bucks gpa. feels quite a hassle to go down to school.. out of the way la. hahaha. funny thing to say when school's between home and town.

still procrastinating about tidying up my room. finally i've got my own room, but too lazy to make all the plans i had for it materialize. need to get a whiteboard and cd rack. but i don't want to spend anymore money! and my things are all lying all over the place now.

and i feel rather lonely now.. i just pray for someone i can talk to. don't know what's happened. everyone whom i used to be able to talk to are either not around, or don't want to talk to me anymore. sigh, why have i become such a weirdo tt everybody shuns.

punchinello.. punchinello.

i realize one of the things i miss most about school is having a group of ppl u r forced to go back to everyday. well, it keeps you in constant company, and you'll always have fun with school friends.

and i miss a lot of things too. somethings i know will never come again, some things i never had, and some things i had foregone.

so emo. hahaha.

punchinello, punchinello.

what matters most is what my creator thinks of me, and He loves me most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home