the crimson and the blue.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

a "psalm"

I am my own shepherd, I am always in need.
I stumble from mall to mall, and shrink to shrink, seeking relief but never finding it.
I creep through the valley of the shadow of death and fall apart.
I fear everything from pesticides to power lines, and I'm starting to act like my mother.
I go down to the weekly staff meeting, and am surrounded by enemies.
I go home, even my goldfish scowls at me.
I annount my headache with extra-strength Tylenol.
My Jack Daniel's runneth over.
Surely misery and misfortune will follow me, and i will live in self-doubt for the rest of my lonely life.

Max Lucado - Travelling Light

hahaa can anyone guess what psalm the above is a parody of? tag on the tagboard! winners get ____. :)


work's getting kinda draggy. off day tmr! but've got rehearsal and everything to go to. then, it'll be chalet, a day break, camp, a day break, oasis, a day break and then work before flying to thailand. this is gonna past in a flash man. must remember to go update my passport tmr.

i was thinking about how wonderful life is. working at the giftwrap counter, sure there are the fair share of kiasu aunties, but there are also the ppl who are young, in love and happily married. ppl don't necessary have to grow up, go to work and get killed. :) some hope. oh yea, i just realized that most of my clientele are female. the silly carebear. hahaaha. the day a guy comes to ask about the carebear umbrella, not for a girlfriend or daughter will be the day i laugh my guts out in front of a customer. heeheheh.


and i think i kinda realize who secret is. oops, i'm sorry. cheers to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home