the crimson and the blue.

Friday, November 18, 2005

2day's post.

just heard of some shocking stuff. my God, what have we become? i kinda wished we were back in those days when we were perhaps a little less popular, but a little more real.

damn it, damn it, damn it. i can't believe i'm placing my friend at fault for this. i still feel its wrong man.

ok, it doesn't really concern me. now, on to other stuff.

first up, my aunt hasn't called me rgding the job i'm supposed to get for next week. please pray for tt, k ppl? i really need that job and the few bucks so that i can afford to go for missions. and i desperately need income, so if you have any deal for temp jobs, roadshows, toyboy, clown, puppeteer or whatever, please come for me. any job will do! ok and i better get off my ass and start searching for employment. perhaps i can scour the papers or the streets. great, now koon joins the rank of the unemployed.

spent the past two(?) days bumming around. i can't really keep track of my days nowadays man. ok, lets see. i've managed to pack all of my jc books into a box, and clear up my room a little to get ready for some repainting. i want a lime green room, with one black wall. and then my bro's bed will finally be moved to the computer room, and i'll have more space for myself. i intend to have a sofa so that i can have ppl over, and a corner for all my guitar/music stuffs. then i've been down to peninsula today, and went for cg. cg feels a little weird today. too little people? aniwaes, oasis seems promising, but we do need to see plenty of publicity soon. same goes for badminton..

oh yes, if anybody is interested in joining an amateur competition(heck, even i could qualify to join and stand a chance of winning. heheh.) it's on 2nd dec, friday 12.30 pm to 6 pm. great prizes to be won! i think it includes free tix to a certain very fun and love-ly camp. the competition's at toa paoh cc, open to boys and girls, so far haven't heard of an in between category. below 23? not sure about the age but if u read this blog, it is highly possible u're young enough to join. :) p.s: it is a very special day, and if u do need a reason to come, it could to do me a big big favour. :D

don't know if some of the guys are gonna come over for supper tonight. an hour ago they said they were, now waiting for their call. i feel fat now man. this afternoon i was feeling small and wussy. all coz i weigh like 65 kg now. before i came to jc, i was about 60, then hit 70 during judo season when i had to bulk up. now i'm 65, i wonder if i am too skinny or fat. should lose weight or gain mass? also should i get a haircut? should i dye my hair brown or blue or red? certain times when i'm bored i'll start thinking about how i look. haha!

is it ok if i write a line here to say i miss someone very much? ok i miss someone very much, though there is nothing noteworthy between us.

just random, oops. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home