the crimson and the blue.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Prelude

Hi, last post before launching this blog officially. yes, it is a standard template you can get when you create a new blog from blogger, yes i didn't put in much effort into creating a swashbuckling artistic whatever whatever template. (actually yes, i am pretty much totally html illiterate.) ;p

ok so here are notes on what to do.
1. add a tagboard.
2. learn how to put up pictures, and put up some pictures.
3. garner plenty of readership, so i can be the next mr miyagi or spg or spb. (not really, i don't really read their blogs. i' m more a friend's blog reader. so i read my friend's blogs only.)

and just for the record, how things are going on in my life, so that i'll know what life was like when the blog was originally started.

currently in the middle of my A's, two days and 4 papers to the end! not very optimistic of my chances in making it to to uni, but i trust in the Lord to bless me as He so desires. :) don't be mistaken though, i want very, very much to make it into uni. i know ppl have been telling me it is not the only way, not the only paths, it's only a cert. there are other experiences blah blah. but i do want to get that uni experience. yeaps.

and i am not serving very much in church now too. do very much want to be serving more, but had my exams to deal with this year. i just bungled around and screwed up my year though. oh wells. now i am regretting not studying, not serving and just wasting my time.

am very much in love with Jesus Christ. even though i my behaviour is not always exemplary, i do try to live my life for Him, as much as i can. yes it's tough, yes i fail. but do believe me, it's the only reason i find worth living for. if you do so desire to know more about Him, i am one of the many hotlines u can dial. :)

and here are the things upcoming in my life.

november
19 missions training
27,28 leader's retreat. (second year as potential. i am rather potentail but no practical energy)
29 prom night - oce-anus. now if only someone would tell me what it is supposed to mean.

december
2 yf badminton competition. what a day to hold it on, man.
13-16 With Love Camp!
21-26 Thailand missions.


ok that's how my hols will go for now. and the end of the -ve 1 post.


cheers!

Godly men are not exceptionally blessed or stupid to live a life of faith. it is the willingness to see eye to eye with God that keeps them strong.
















just a random test pic. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home