the crimson and the blue.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

derit.tired

my eyes are drooping and i only just woke up. and very long day ahead. first there is service, then to recce and then work. ugh. wanted to get an off day but they decided to put me on promotion, and i cannot take any off-days at all for the next few day.

and there is so much trouble brewing. sometimes i look at the state of things in which is supposed to be a sanctuary, like heaven on earth, an escape from the real world, and i wonder just what the fuck are they doing? the real world seems a better place now. at least we don't have to practice hypocrisy to appear to be a good boy in the real world.

UGH. please, please keep me awake during service. please help me through the day, God. and above all, help me to honour You as You so deserve and i should. i am so unworthy and weak, but in You i'll be strong. please, please help me God.

Amen.


and i am very bugged about the A's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home