the crimson and the blue.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

glass window.

sometimes i feel like i'm standing behind a glass window, watching everybody getting on with their lives. getting married, going for trips, growing up, falling sick, falling in love, building friendships, getting over heartbreaks...

and i have no part in any of this.

what used to be my life seems to have been left behind me, and pushed to the back of the memory of others. my life is leaving me behind.













today i was just the stranger playing the guitar.

or it felt so.


the day is over and i'm in love with you again.

cause when i take a look around,
everybody seems so strong.

i think they'll soon discover,

that i don't belong.


so I tuck it all away,
like everything's okay.
if I make them all believe it,
maybe I'll believe it too.

so with a painted grin,

i play the part again .
so everyone will see me,
the way that I see them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home