the crimson and the blue.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

guidance

i seriously wish there was someone whom i can tell all my life to, who would tell me what to do in tricky situations and help guide my life.

of course such a person must love me unconditionally, and want only the best for me, not fearing that one day i'll outdo him/her.

it'd be best that this person is concerned enough to take care of my well-being too.


being a first generation christian is tough, it is a bit like losing your parents, because the values they hold on to are not what you should be aligning yourself to as a christian. and it is sad, because parents are the only ppl who will love you unconditionally. there is no one else in the world whom you can unskeptically entrust your life to.

i think it is time i stepped out and declare that i cannot draw my moral compass myself. i need a mentor. but not just anyone, i only want one that God sends. preferably a worship minister and is hip and cool too. haha. i'll wait.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home