the crimson and the blue.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

sick to the bones

honestly, i am sick to the bones and have been sick in camp all week. lucky it wasn't a very physical week or i would have just dropped dead mid-run. it is not just the inflammation of my throat, the feverish feeling or the tons of phlegm in my system. i feel sick in my soul too.

have been observing other ppl's negative traits, and seeing what really irks me off. now, it is not for me to judge others, and i don't really do. but what makes me sick is realizing that these negative traits are actually reflected in me, some stronger and some weaker. remove the plank in your eye before commenting on the splinter in your brother's.

celebrated an fu's birthday yesterday. glad to see him having a good birthday and being happy and all. but seeing my friends with so many problems aint so good. but hey, life may be a pile of shit but if we stand strong together, we will make it through good.


half a gramme of soma for an instant holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home