the crimson and the blue.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

interviews

so booked out at 7am this morning, came home, went to town for my smu interview, to boon lay for my ntu interview and then to toa payoh for rehearsal, and then to town again for dinner, and it's back to near home for supper.

makes me a hella tired booked-out soldier.

anyways, interviews were ok. smu should be pretty much in the bag, but as for the ntu spot, i hear they only take in 20% of the shortlisted applicants. interview was ok, but the written test was screwed, mainly because i know nuts about the world. for example, i didn't even know the PM of malaysia was no longer mahatir mohamad or family. i don't want to miss out on going to SCI because of such a stupid reason. but after being there for the tour and all today, i really want to be there. please pray for me ppl.

talked to two good friends today, individually at different times. realized two things. one, honestly i am sad over it. two, NS is actually a great learning experience. the two friends are not related, neither are the two points. but it is funny that both of them so happens to be marists/ well, that is the third realization.


Here we go again
Ashamed of bein' broken in
We're gettin' off track
I wanna get you back again
I want you to trouble me
I wanted you to linger
I want you to agree with me
I want so much so bad

be my savior, and i'll be your downfall..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home