the crimson and the blue.

Monday, April 03, 2006

naive

i guess it was just naive of me to expect ppl to treat me better when i am just facing something major in my life. after all, lately most humans i've seen have a stronger resemblance to vultures than the globets of love i expected them to be.

and why am i even worth being nice to? i've not been exceptionally nice to people. nopes, i haven't done it and made you seen it at least. but thank God for all those who are still nice to me despite me being such a kid lately. thank you for bearing with me friends. thank you for not giving up on me. shout outs to lydia, eric, amelia, an fu, jx who went through my nonsense and didn't lose patience with me(well not totally anyways). also to rachel and even chloe(gasp! for invading the african tribe with me, haha.) who are being unusually saccharine sweet.

and the guys from stones, i guess with the exception of an fu and addie, you don't know how it feels like. yes it feels horrible most of the time. maybe when you get to this stage you'll understand, but for now just keep laughing eh? don't have to go smell the shit too soon.

and any unlucky ladies who may be reading this, this is the period when those silly guys will be showering you with unnecessary affection. don't need to pity us lah, just try to understand yeah? it is not easy to face losing your freedom for the next two years, and being able to only helplessly watch as ppl's love life and social life continue to progress out here. at least standing at the beginning, it is tough to face. girls are lucky to have to not go to through this. but i guess by merit of nature, they deserve this.

thanks a lot all you friends. i buy you candy next time. :)


Stones taught me to fly
Love, it taught me to cry
So come on courage
Teach me to be shy
'Cause it's not hard to fall
And I don't wanna scare her
It's not hard to fall
And I don't wanna lose
It's not hard to grow
When you know that you just don't know


it's not hard to fall... when you float like a cannonball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home