the crimson and the blue.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

foolish games

today was a milestone in my waitering career! got the biggest tip i've ever seen in my life, $50 in cash and a customer shaking my hand and thanking me for good service. too bad i resisted the urge to slip the tip into my own pocket and put it in the tip box instead, which means i won't see much of that 50bucks. but it wasn't about the money, it just meant a lot to me that i was able to go from zero at the start to being able to let customers leave feeling very satisfied.

met up with jx today, supposedly to get the cd rack, which i did not get, again. then had topless 5.. swensen's having good promotions during weekdays, check it out. worked at indochine, and met up with jx and an fu again. other than the good times with them, and the big tip, it was pretty much a despicable day.

two weeks and slightly more to ns. a lot of people that i wanna meet up with before i go, and a number of ghosts to exorcise. nothing's too tough in itself, it is just the overlaps that kills.

spent a lot of today listening to my mum about our problems, thinking about my problems, and wondering if anything changed after i had been running away for so long.


God, sometimes i wonder if You forget that i want to be happy too.

Well in case you failed to notice, in case you failed to see.
This is my heart, bleeding before you.
This is me down on my knees.
And these foolish games are tearing me apart.
And your thoughtless words are breaking my heart.
Breaking my heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home