the crimson and the blue.

Monday, March 13, 2006

DASH

was pretty fun, thought i didnt know what was going on the whole time. was stuck out in the sea most of the time. but props to scott! everybody we saw were happy i think.

kayaking was fun, though very very tiring. i nearly wanted to not row back when i was out on the double kayak for the last trip. arms were hurting like crazy.. but the worse parts were the search & rescue operations. nearly died myself.

but had a great day doing lots of physical stuff, and talking to the yfers and everybody. well, if there is one thing i learnt, people from church are really nice. sometimes when u're out at work, you get the feeling like people are waiting for you to make a mistake to cut you under, or jump on you. especially so for my indochine job. it'll just get worse when we get out into the real work world.

help! i haven't applied for uni yet!


If you're leaving will you take me with you
I'm tired of talking on my phone
There is one thing I could never give you
My heart will never be your home

So what's the matter with you?
Sing me something new... don't you know
That cold and wind and rain don't know
They only seem to come and go away

Stand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home