the crimson and the blue.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

huh?

in case you found the last entry weird, i think i was drunk when i wrote it.

i don't even recall writing it! maybe someone hacked into my account to post it, but not likely. firstly, nobody has my password, and secondly, the writer sounds eerily like a psycho alter ego of me.

anyways, had really bad food poisoning last night.. went home early from work coz of that. couldnt feel much blood in my hands, and was lying on the floor in the toilet after i vomitted when i got home. i really thought i'd die. so kids, please watch what you eat. (i learnt how to pee through my butt)

and damn, i've got so much to catch up on after working like crazy over the past week. dash, rehearsal and everything. need to get prepared for it now. oh God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home