the crimson and the blue.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

hardwired to be confused?

had a great emo-despo outing yesterday.. haha talking to eric works my braincell, but too bad they were still in hibernation yesterday la. hahah. the best thing i said was probably "YOU WAIT AND SEE!"

anyways, woke up to a phone call at 9.30 am today to my ringing phone. i was quite pissed about it and was about to shout at whoever was calling me at this unearthly hour, but luckily checked the caller id first. turns out it was a call from AFRC, and i'm scheduled for an interview on 6th april. from what i hear from jx, i probably should get a haircut first before going, but i am quite half-assed. actually right now, i don't know if i want to be going down that career path or not. if i commit, it's a long, long time. need to pray about this. but it'd be the best option to take for the sake of my education, and also my family's finances.

see, after i decide i want to be a journalist, another option comes up. after i decide to give up, i find that i am not strong enough to. after i draw conclusions, i re-wonder. i am hardwired to be confused.

ahhh, damn.

i have nothing to do today.


Tell me why you gotta be so cold
Tell me anything about you
That I don't know, I don't know by now,
Know by now
Tell me how we're gonna make it last
You're ready to fly
I'm ready to crash
Don't go
Yeah, don't go

- Cold, Matchbox 20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home