the crimson and the blue.

Monday, May 01, 2006

blessed

got two offers for an uni place! one for fass at nus, and the other for comm studies at ntu. i'll probably be going for comm studies. been praying really hard to get it, and thank God that i've gotten it when i thought i've blown my chances. i'll still pray about which direction to go though the door has opened. will only confirm my place next bookout, so if you have any outstanding concerns, please raise them fast!

pros of going to mass com would be going to something i'm interested in, and it is quite a previlige, considering it is a tough school to get in, with only an intake of 180 a year. also, i want to head towards a career in the media industry, probably as a journalist, if not, advertising.

a considerable con would be the distance ntu is from home. probably would have to stay in the hostel, and the effect of such a move isn't purely geographical. being so far away would be like being in ns for another 4 years, staying away from the comforts of home and being far from my current group of friends. i don't know if my friendships will stay strong if i have to travel an hour to meet them everytime. and serving much in church would also be an issue the same way.


anyhows, i do feel very blessed for God answering my prayers, for early bookout and my studies. by right, i should be ecstatic. by left, i'm not. don't get me wrong, i am very very grateful. just that there are still some issues that hinder my happiness. argh. God, help me get over this or just give it to me. just grant me the strength to accept Your will.


by the way, red hot chilli peppers are really good. borrowed the slane castle dvd and hyde park cd from marcus. they are amazing live i say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home