the crimson and the blue.

Friday, June 30, 2006

limits

booked out today. and thank God, passed my underwater knot tying today! i failed my first attempt because i couldn't stay calm enough. when i went under, my mind just blew. i forgot how to sink, how to fin, how to do anything, and honestly, i even forgot God. was much calmer for the second attempt, and i just pretty much trusted in God. it is surprisingly real, how lowly we put our God. u'd rather trust oxygen to sustain your life than to believe that your God will pull u through.

this week's theme.. "trust Him." from cho. told him i was worried about not being able to bookout in time for rehearsal on sat, and he told me these two words. and now i'm out on a friday night. was worried about my knot tying as well, and these two words came into mind again. well, thank God!

i guess people are not able to fully place their faith in God is largely due to 2 reasons.

1. They do not believe God is strong enough.
2. They do not believe God loves them enough to provide for what they need.

but God is strong enough, and He definitely loves you enough. believe in it. live with it.

my mind's too strained to think anymore. haha so goodbye people. oh yeah, i'm on block leave till wednesday! so please tell me if you're free in the times in between. :)


the faithless will fail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home