the crimson and the blue.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

strangely stressed, strangely tired

we are in week 2 of school, and I am strangely stressed, and strangely tired.

this semester, i'm taking the lightest workload so far in my university education, with only 19AUs. Thank God i managed to get the mods i want, and i kinda look forward to doing my best in them, especially the advert modules.

decided to drop business law, in part because of Friday rehearsals for youth service. my classes would have ended at 6.30pm, and I stand no chance in getting to church for rehearsals at 7.15pm.

also re-evaluating my non-academic commitments. only two things that i am committed to now, worship chair for youthfusion, and spo for pumpfest(yet to be confirmed.) i really need to stop committing to everything, and commit more to the things that i need to.

but sometimes in a course where coursework takes up most of the academia, it's hard to separate what is academic and what's not. and what's for my portfolio, and what's not. i should plan one cohesive effort to maximize all the resources, and minimize repetitions. my life is imc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home