the crimson and the blue.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

nothing to look forward to

argh, msn on my mac is down, for some strange reason. i can't connect on both msn and adium.

i've quit my job, and after Pumpfest i will be jobless again. feeling somehow quite restless, like i should be doing something this holidays, but i just can't find the opportunity for it.

speaking about work, it was kind of like an idiots blessing. got paid to do nothing everyday, because they gave me super simple tasks and the longest time to do it. like a whole week for half a day's worth of work.

come to think of it, i am quite good at doing what i was employed to do. to do nothing.

maybe mark was right. we have nothing to look forward to these holidays. no sydney, no camp, no anything really. i somehow find myself dreading this holidays i have waited the whole of my uni life (so far) for. and i am so afraid that my holidays would be spent in some sweaty stupor of tv, sleep and nothingness.

so if you have anything at all that is fun or meaningful to do, tell me!

like being a window cleaner for high rise buildings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home