the crimson and the blue.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

natural advantage

in this matter we know as school, i have no clear natural advantage in any way at all.

unlike a privileged some, i never had the good fortune to pick up good learning habits in a top school nor did i grow up competing with the nation's best. i do not have the luxury of having a tutor to guide me in my studies, and i never did in my life.

i probably arrived a little later than some, having never really designed or written or picked up skills that can help me in my course right now. Things like photography, final cut or adobe. neither can i afford the best camera, laptop or whatever schiznit that can help, a lot.

what i do have, is this crazed obsession to make something out of my life that pops by every now and then, and a naive, little hope that it is never too late to start.

and you know what?

it was, but it never is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home