the crimson and the blue.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

back to school

back to hall today. the holidays was mad, like a crazed whirlwind of activities, experiences, this and that.

i feel like i might have been over committed, but at the end of it all, it does feel like every bit of it was worth doing.

from cheerleading, to 3 focs (school, odac, hall) to signing off my year 2 to odac at the expense of exchange, my uni life is really not turning out the way i envisioned it to be.

looking back, i guess God's promise does stand true. one day i might be able to give a blow-by-blow analysis of the various components of my life, but for now, know this. He has carried me through to this day, and nothing is in its place without His permission. No matter what I see, He's the one bringing me through. And He will bring me through, every step of the way. I trust Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home