the crimson and the blue.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

come, take your place amongst the legends.

i look on the ground i stand, and then ahead. where i stand, there are plenty of pathways to higher grounds. but like every upslope, the journey would be one against gravity and as it now is, massive inertia.

admission to comm studies, ministry in the WMM, there is so much that i can achieve, given the situations i am in, the only limitation being my capabilities. yet the bible says i can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

i could be standing on the sidewalks playing to the lost, i could be sending forth a message of salvation to the masses through the media, i could be ushering in the very presence of God Himself to a worship setting, and into the hearts and being of the worshipper.

i could do all these. through Him.

of course like any other path, the way forward and upward is strewn with obstacles. but the biggest one that i need to get over is surprisingly, myself. to have more confidence and belief in myself, to stop the stupid old procrastinating habit, to not be complacent, to demand excellence, to learn how i can really depend on God.

and trust me, i will.

so let me take my place amongst the legends, none of whom can compare to the very Truth himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home