the crimson and the blue.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

silly poem.

for that moment i held my breath,
my heart tried not to beat.
i fear that any gesture i make,
would kill the beauty.

if i locked that moment,
and stowed it away,
the rest of my life would just be
a mere robbery.

it'd steal everything,
the magic, the hope,
and sheer pleasure
this moment holds for me.

the moment passes,
she smiles and walks to me,
a wriggle in her hips.
and her sweet voice streams from her lips.

"how about another drink, sir?"

and i continue to live.


(dedicated to the cute waitress at timbre. hahaha.)


the eve of christmas eve, i spent with my old friend eric, had a good talk up at upper pierce. and what a walk. somebody should realize i hate walking, no matter that i am a soldier and i should be loving this. and then spent the evening with jx, at timbre, which was a pretty nice place with a certain very very cute waitress.

and christmas eve, slept in, went for 11am service, and took a walk with lydia. i'm gonna spend the afternoon at home, have a good dinner with my family, and stay in and watch love, actually on tv.

probably one of the quietest christmases i have, but i quite like it. especially spending time with all those that matters, and this year, particularly my family. who knows, this might be a great chance to share the love of God with them. :)

here's a nice pic from yesterday.















jolly, merry christmas people. Jesus who was born this day loves you, unconditionally and infinitely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home