the crimson and the blue.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

the year '07

"but seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all these things will be added unto you."

if '07 is gonna be a great year for YF, it means we can't be sitting on our backs and watching, it means we are gonna stretch beyond our comfort zone, and it most likely means too, that we will be painfully cleansed, moulded and tested to become the explosive, dynamic and passionate youth ministry we want to be. painful because we first need to be holy, and i must say we might be far from that.

i thank God for blessing my life lately. there's been so much good coming my way, and i really thank God for it.

there's a race to run. may He be our strength and the focus of our souls as we run.
sometimes i still catch myself thinking of her as the most beautiful girl in the world. and my one question for God regarding my life would be, why all this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home