the crimson and the blue.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

maybe one day i'll be able to express all that i feel, and make you understand exactly what i mean to say. and maybe, i'll be able to accept your point of view, and whatever your decision is.

but today, just like any other guy, i am too stubborn and obstinate to be able to make a logical decision, or to be generous with my heart. just like any other guy, i am too clumsy with my words and cannot properly let out what's inside.

or maybe there are some things i want so much, that there is no way i can make a perfect execution, and there is no giving up.

believe me, i've tried to do everything over the other side of the fence, but i just ended up back this side again, and again, and again. if i were in control, i'd have made your world and mine more perfect, and less painful.

there is conflict in what we each want. i compromised on my side, only to scramble to want everything back again. i wanted to go back on my word.

this isn't the way the story should end. because it's committed into God's hands, there is only one way it can end.. beautifully.

even if it takes a changing of my perception of beauty, or for the world to bend over backwards, i believe my God will do it. such is the faith i have in God's romance, that He'll weave the most beautiful stories for me, and for everyone else. nothing less.


When all around us
Is falling into waste
When the earth is dying
You cannot be erased
And I don't have to be afraid

You will always be the same
Your love will never change
You are the everlasting
I will put my trust in You
Forever to be true
You are the everlasting
You are the everlasting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home