the crimson and the blue.

Friday, September 01, 2006

100th

and here we are, at the 100th post. and i'm not gonna do what i'd usually do, reflect.

glad to have the com back up, and online again. i think i have quite an addiction to the net, where i have an enorgimous world at my fingertips and right in front of my eyes. haha. a lazy man's travelmate.

so for the next few weeks, i'll be going diving for real, with the funny cyclinders(i don't know how to spell this word), tubes and all. i have some sort of paranoia, that i might have some physical problem tt'd throw me out of course. like my sinus, which could stop me from diving on somedays. please pray against all these afflictions my friends, amen. and maybe the first lesson they gave us on diving shouldn't have been on dive sickness. burst lungs, burst eardrums, bubbles in your blood. ugh.

and in the closer future, i'm going to some island next week. pulau senang, i think. what a blast it will be, quite literally. oh yeah, that means i'll be uncontactable during the week. funnily, the thing i am most worried about for next week is my new boots getting wet. somebody remind them that boots are very expensive. and what's worse is my 11B's barcode is spoilt, so i can't scan for e-mart purchases.

monday's an off-day again. come on somebody. take leave from work, go awol, skip school or whatever. this kid's feeling lonely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home