the crimson and the blue.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

honestly?

honestly?

I feel incredibly lonely at times. I am grateful for my family, I am grateful for my friends but i fear that I can never hold them close enough.

and honestly?

I feel kind of out of place in school, like I am not really part of the entire thing. I feel like I can certainly be friendlier to people, and people might actually like me. Maybe I don't have to hide myself, maybe I don't impose.

and honestly?

I hate that I have to spend the entire night transcribing somebody's stupid interview. I hate the way they pushed it on us. I hate thinking like they think they have been oh-so-smart to push things on us like that, and we didn't even notice. I kind of want to quit.

and honestly?

Count the number of "I"s in the above post. Seems like I is of prominence in most of my negative posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home