the crimson and the blue.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

the end of O8.

While tonight is the night that many reflect deeply on the year that has passed, I am unable to come up with any good summary or reflection on the year past.

I cannot remember all the lessons life has taught me, but I do know that standing at the end of this year, I am in better stead to face the next.

I cannot remember all the difficulties I have overcome, but I know that I have not been defeated - I am still standing today.

I may not remember all the faces I've gotten to know, but I know that I have been blessed to have spent the year in a community of fantastic friends.

I have not found out exactly where life will take me, but I have had a year's worth of good journey.

I know that I am not done, but I am certain that God will not stop doing.


I'm ready for you, 2009. Here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home