the crimson and the blue.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

losing wisdom.

my cheeks are so swollen, that i suspect i'd get stretch marks when the swelling goes down. i'm beginning to suspect if the dentist stitched me up properly, because it is so horribly swollen on one side that i cannot even close my mouth.

that aside, undergoing anesthesia was really fun. you just breathe, and you feel like you're drifting away from your body. strangely, just before drifting into unconsciousness i could feel every single injury/pain in my body that i'm carrying, like my left wrist, and the needle they put into me for drip. if i could, i'd want to be under anesthesia until the swelling goes down. it is such a pleasant way to past time.

oh, how much would i give to chew on piece of tough, rubbery steak right now. eating porridge and milkshakes and my own blood is just so disgustingly.. disgusting. so, on the other hand, if anybody has any good recipes for milkshakes or ice-blended stuff, do share them with me. just not it let it include raisins or nuts, please. i had such an agonizing time spitting out the raisins from a milkshake my mum made today because i cannot chew AT ALL!

and i'm just spending my time, trying to make time pass faster. sadly, i can't get down to any real constructive work, because i feel too pathetic and i look like a chipmunk, and everybody knows chipmunks don't work. (or work very slowly if you're a t-19er. ;)

and it is probably my biggest regret in this whole surgery that i left the whole bag of my wisdom teeth by the hospital bed in my haste to leave. yes, that bag of bloody smelly teeth half wrapped in gums and dental meat. it probably would have fetched a tidy sum from the tooth fairy, or i could just give it away to people for their birthdays and tell them it is the teeth of some ancient buddha and have a whole temple erected for my teeth, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home