the crimson and the blue.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

homebound

i need some consolation and reasons to believe that choosing to stay in singapore over a 5 1/2 week trip to perth was a good decision. well, here goes:

1. it'd have been a lot of trouble if i chose to go. i'd have to go back on my word that i'll go for the course and i'll need to get someone to replace me for the course as well.

2. it's gonna be a busy period in church, and whatever ministries/project that i'm working on might suffer because of the long absence. especially the redevelopment.

3. if i had gone, i'll be spending my birthday in perth, away from all my friends and loved ones. (this may not be such a good reason, perth seems exciting.)

4. i'd come back really broke, and fulfill everyone's nightmare of serving NS and coming out with an impossibly pathetic financial status. which really means, ORD with no money at all.

5. i'm gonna disrupt my already very disrupted driving lessons and never get my license ever.


well, for your info, none of the above worked. see if you can hit me with a better reason, sigh.

or was i just stupid?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home