the crimson and the blue.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

stalling

ok, so i've moved my blog to the google account thing now. wonderful, it's easier than i thought.

been doing nothing with my life lately. not like i have always been doing something with my life, but the effort i've been putting in, compared to the yield i'm reaping seems rather.. disproportionate. for once, i'm actually trying to do something constructive, like playing my part for the redev, teaching guitar and writing the syllabus, taking initiative in the worship min, taking initiative at work, but i'm already beginning to stall, with nothing to show.

and there are so many days that i so purposelessly spend. like my sundays afternoon after church, or the weekdays i am off. having had 9 off days for the past 14 days, and not having anything accomplished, i can say i am a tremendous of time. if anyone could give me something to do that i'd actually like to do, i'd be quite glad.

this bumming around scares me quite a lot. looks like it actually is possible to bum through your whole life, or work blindly through your life. imagine, i could easily spend the years after i graduate with not much to do, and then just blindly throw in my lot with the rat race, therafter, just going through the usual motions of work, rest, work and rest.

that'd suck, wouldn't it?

love can heal the pain, and truth is never vain.

great line from the goo goo dolls album i got yesterday. i spent my late teenage years believing that i could grow up to change the world. now it seems like there is just lesser and lesser reason to believe.


p.s. i hate to admit it, but seeing pink's dvd that they were playing at hmv, i've got to admit that this androgynous female with six-packs is my favourite pop-star. embarrassing huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home