the crimson and the blue.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Recess starts with R but is not a close relation of Rest.

I am so exhausted.

It's saturday, one day before recess week is officially over. I will have to spend tomorrow at the ATC step up race, so tomorrow's pretty much gone too.

Other than a good amount of procrastinating, recess week has been traversing around the island, from home to school, school to home, mostly because of school commitments and assignments.

And before recess week ends, i still have one mid-term to study for and two articles to write.

The most important lesson i've learnt this recess week is that procrastination is not rest. Especially if you tend to worry, like me.

Other than that, I'd just like to add that it really irks me when people I tell people I've been busy, and they react with "other people not busy meh?"

I think they really mean to say that they themselves have been drowning in busy-ness too. There is really a more direct and less scathing way to say this. If you want to share your burden with me, i'm most willing to be a friend for you.

But if you want to be snide and imply in indirect ways that you have more to do than me, and you are really busy and you are superior and everyone should be treating you much better, well... i will readily concede and let you have that victory.

I don't want this prize, and quite frankly i don't see why you do.

Friday night with Clement and the guys at supper was quite something. Friday night at POTs was quite something too. I really need to live my faith.

Tonight was Irwin's party. In a way, I did enjoy this party quite a bit, despite the absence of excessive boozing. Maybe I am learning the art of sobriety.



Respect, humility, love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home