the crimson and the blue.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

chances

i don't know if it's age or whatever, but i find myself desiring to spend more and more time alone at home or doing nothing.

that said, it's been a pretty rip-roaring ride these few weeks. was in so much of a doldrums and then had my spirits lifted again. while i've been bitter and faithless in the bad times, my God has been gracious enough to still turn around and bless me, despite me being the lousy thing i am.

and i'm really grateful for friends along the way. walter, jx and mark for being there that night when i was just a big sore spot(one of those rare occasions, i hope), and also steven for going out of his way so much to bless me.

well, anyway here's a song about not giving up, about 8th chances and 9th chances, and probably chances into the double digits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home