the crimson and the blue.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's Christmas!



It's Christmas! Just posting this video because it seems like a tonne of fun.

For the past few years, i've always eagerly anticipated the arrival of christmas day, but not this year. Probably because of the collective disappointment of the past few years, i've learnt not to pin my hopes too high.

But somehow, this was the best christmas I've had in a while. I won't even bother to explain why christmas is such a special day even if it may not be the actual day of Jesus' birth and all - i'd leave that to the movies and the pastors. But I thank every single one whom wrote me a card, gave me a present, or even just extended an amiable hand with Christmas greetings for giving me a great, warm and fuzzy Christmas. I thank God for the friends I'm blessed with, yes every single one of you. My life wouldn't be what it is without you guys.

Merry Christmas!

(Baby please come home)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home